[time-nuts] Size of hex (?) screw in knobs of 5370B time-interval counter
Dr. David Kirkby
2018-11-16 14:19:41 UTC
I have a few HP 5370B time-interval counters of various states of cosmetic
and electrical condition. I wish to swap some knobs between the
instruments, as some are in better condition than others. Can anyone tell
me what size of hex key these are? I wish to order a hex key, but
obviously, want one the correct size.

Dave, G8WRB.
--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
and follow the instructions there.
Graham / KE9H
2018-11-16 14:34:17 UTC
Dave:
If I were you, I would buy a set of inch (as opposed to Metric) hex
wrenches, that at least go down to 0.050 inch as the smallest.
You can get a very nice set for about 10 Pounds.
--- Graham

==

George Atkinson via time-nuts