[time-nuts] Symmetricom TS2100 Faults and Forgetfulness (and ACE III receiver)
Mark Sims
2018-11-30 03:49:08 UTC
If anybody that did the HEOL receiver upgrade still has the old ACE-III receiver., I'd like to get my hands on one. Lady Heather has code to talk to the ACE-III, but I don't have one to verify that it works. Heather does work with the SV6 which is closely related.
and follow the instructions there.
Gerhard Wittreich