Austron 2100 LORAN C manual I have a pdf!
paul swed
2015-07-30 16:46:50 UTC
In looking at the threads and putting away the Austron catalog I realized I
have a 2100 pdf with schematics.
Its 8.9 MB so will send it to the Diddiers KO4BB site tonight.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
John C. Westmoreland, P.E.
2018-04-27 00:20:32 UTC
Hello Paul,

I wanted to say 'Thanks' - I downloaded that recently.

I'm obviously interested in any Austron schematics; manuals; references;
datasheets... .

73's,
John
AJ6BC
paul swed
2018-04-27 02:34:01 UTC
John
Glad it could help.
Its a shame we don't have some transmitters to work with.
They do turn on occasionally but it seems fewer and fewer these days.
Though lightsquared satellite will be decided on within a month if thats
our alternate PNT source over eLoran.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL