Samsung GPSDO : Chinese surplus
Gregory Beat via time-nuts
2018-09-05 23:27:39 UTC
I have seen two (2) different surplus Samsung GPSDO units (10 MHz) appear on Yoycart (Chinese market) and eBay, over the last few weeks, in the $100 USD price range.

I assume Mark Sims has not yet examined these units, for Lady Heather inclusion??
==
Samsung STP 2848 LF (10 MHz) using uBlox GPS, unknown model
Yoycart market
https://www.yoycart.com/Product/564383984974/

Samsung STP 2945 LF (10 MHz) using uBlox LEA-6T-1 (programmable Flash option)
eBay auction: 332792680396
eBay seller: queen*s_land (China)

uBlox LEA-6T product brochure
https://www.u-blox.com/sites/default/files/products/documents/LEA-NEO-6T_ProductSummary_%28UBX-13003351%29.pdf

greg, w9gb
Sent from iPad Air
2018-09-06 18:31:01 UTC
These are Samsung's version of the "UCCM" series of GPSDOs. Lady Heather now works with them. I had to tweak the code to handle their funky/erratic end-of-line sequences... various versions of CR/LF, LF, LF/CR. Their STATUS screen and some message responses are also a bit different. They do tell you the antenna current.