Meinberg (Rode & Schwartz), ED170MP GPS Receiver
Time
2018-04-08 01:43:24 UTC
Does anyone have any information for the Meinberg (Rode & Schwartz), ED170MP
GPS Receiver?

Thanks

Martin Burnicki
2018-04-08 11:23:25 UTC
Post by Time
Does anyone have any information for the Meinberg (Rode & Schwartz), ED170MP
GPS Receiver?
If you send email to ***@meinberg.de then I'm sure my colleagues
of the support group can help. It would be good if you specify a little
bit more detailed which information you're interested in.

Martin
(working @Meinberg)
Azelio Boriani
2018-04-08 15:28:09 UTC
I think you can use the GPSMON32 with the ED170
<https://www.meinbergglobal.com/download/utils/windows/mbg-gpsmon32-v228.exe>
I have an ED167MP, it works only with its downconverter antenna and
the rear panel has 2 serial ports and a network connection (a
Lantronix serial_port/telnet adapter, a simple serial port over
ethernet).