Oscillators away
Bob Martin
2018-10-03 20:29:38 UTC
Time-Nuts,

I have a number of oscillators to give away.

The link to images, along with a few datasheets is below:

https://app.box.com/s/hq22jbe3jdfzhfqnot1hxcvjqwdooj6m

Note that there are two pages in the Box.com folder.

I'm willing to part with them, one or two to a customer, in return
for the cost of shipping.

For myself, I'd prefer they to go to those who will use them.
So, if you want one, please tell me how you plan to incorporate it
into your timing system.

If you have questions about individual oscillators please send then
to the group because the answers can then be shared. The moderator
can decide whether this is a viable process.

Other than the moderator, please DO NOT not contact me directly for
now. In a week or so I'll send a message to the group to begin the
request process. This should allow everyone time to consider their
needs and possibilities.

Some of the devices are valuable and I may share your requests with
the group or individuals in the group as a sanity check for your
request.

Again, please don't contact me directly until everyone has a chance
to review the list and I send the post to begin. The selection
process will be off-list.

Thanks,

Bob Martin

Oscillator List

Osc 1
Efratom EMXO Series Sub-Miniature Military Quartz Crystal Oscillator
Old Unit 10MHz sine out - data sheet in Box link

Osc2
Efratom EMXO Series Sub-Miniature Military Quartz Crystal Oscillator
Old Unit 10.23MHz sine out - data sheet in Box link.

Osc3
OCXO Morion MV200 10MHz sine

OSC4
OCXO Symmetricom STP2640 LF 10MHz sine

Osc5
OCXO Unknown CQE 0140/0020 DOC3098 10MHz sine
Size like Milliren 250 series

Osc6
OCXO Morion MV200 10MHz sine
Attached to mixer based locking circuitry
Designed to lock to external reference.
If you want it, you will need to show how you plan to use
it appropriately.

Osc7
OXCO Morion MV83M 5.0MHz sine
Mounted in box with regulator and SMA output

Osc8
OXCO MTI Milliren 250-0700-B 5.0MHz sine
Mounted in cast Bud box with iso-amp to raise output level.

Osc9
OXCO MTI Milliren 240-0536-C 16.0MHz square

Osc10
OXCO MTI Milliren 240-0551-C 16.0MHz square

Osc11
OCXO MTI Milliren 220-0199 32MHz square quant = 4
Output of board is 16MHz square wave 3V into 50 ohms.
"Lockoscillator" boards designed to lock
automatically to 5 or 10MHz reference. Locking is
mixer/integrator based. Used in 5MHz steered DDS's.
If you want one you will need to have be explicit
regarding your application.

Osc 12
OXCO MTI Milliren 220-0199 32.0MHz square quant. = 4

Osc13
OXCO MTI-Milliren 220-0199 32MHz doubled to 64.0MHz
Mounted in box with mixer doubler, filters and
sine to square wave converter.

Osc14
OXCO MTI Milliren 220-0224 77.76MHz square

Osc15
VCXO Vectron 155.52MHz PECL out

Osc16
TCXO Vectron TC-210-DFC-S5711 100MHz PECL out
Data sheet in Box link.

Osc17
Symmetricom SA.35m Rubidium 10MHz sine
Verified sine out

Osc18
Stanford Research PRS10B Rubidium 10MHz sine
Verified sine out and PPS

Some items were dumpster dived including Osc4, Osc17 and
Osc18.

David Smith
2018-10-03 20:43:44 UTC
Hi Bob,

Thanks for making these available to group members.

I could make use of either of your Rb, 10 MHz., osc's (17 or 18). I am in need of a high stab osc for my Amateur Radio microwave rover station. These stabilize the Tx/Rx frequencies in the transverters.

Best regards,

Dave Smith W6TE

https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fhq22jbe3jdfzhfqnot1hxcvjqwdooj6m&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf13503bc38694d036d9608d6296f220c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636741954614227721&amp;sdata=6EedT8y4j28OaqaLkJG3RIelonoml90SOhGXfRN4uC0%3D&amp;reserved=0

time-nuts mailing list -- time-***@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe, go to https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.febo.com%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ftime-nuts_lists.febo.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf13503bc38694d036d9608d6296f220c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636741954614227721&amp;sdata=i5WNN%2Ftohc2PdUo6TZTqsKlmiD6cx%2B5m2OXaUpZspeQ%3D&amp;reserved=0