Residual Oscillators
Add Reply
Bob Martin
2018-10-25 04:05:37 UTC
Time_Nuts,

Most of the oscillators have arrived at their new homes.
There are still a few left including some nice ones.

OSC4
OCXO Symmetricom STP2640 LF 10MHz sine. This was pulled off a
board and there is no data on it. I have marked the pinout on the bottom
(Vasco please note this).

Osc6
OCXO Morion MV200 10MHz sine
Attached to mixer based locking circuitry
Designed to lock to external 10MHz reference.
If you want it, you will need to show how you plan to use
it appropriately.

Osc8
OXCO MTI Milliren 250-0700-B 5.0MHz sine
Mounted in cast Bud box with iso-amp to raise output level.

Osc11
OCXO MTI Milliren 220-0199 32MHz square quant = 2 Boards
Note the revised specs:
Output of board is 32MHz square wave 2.5V into 50 ohms.
These "Lockoscillator" boards were designed to lock
automatically to 5 or 10MHz reference. Locking is
mixer/integrator based. Used in 5MHz steered DDS's.
If you want one you will need to have be explicit
regarding your application.

Osc 12
OXCO MTI Milliren 220-0199 32.0MHz square 2 remaining

Osc14
OXCO MTI Milliren 220-0224 77.76MHz square 1/2 SONET OC-3 frequency

Osc15
VCXO Vectron 155.52MHz PECL out - SONET OC-3 frequency

The link to images, along with a few datasheets is below:

https://app.box.com/s/hq22jbe3jdfzhfqnot1hxcvjqwdooj6m

I'd prefer they to go to those who will use them.
So, if you want one, please tell me how you plan to incorporate it
into your timing system.

Please be sure to contact me off-list to spare the group and the
moderator from unwanted messages. My email is ***@comcast.net

Best,

Bob Martin