(UK) NPL open house
shouldbe q931
2018-05-11 16:29:48 UTC
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/national-physical-laboratory-open-house-2018-prepare-to-be-amazed-tickets-42330306085
If any other Time Nuts are going, it might be amusing to meet up.

Cheers
Dr. David Kirkby
2018-05-16 15:53:41 UTC
The visitor guide is now available.

Even if you are not going, the guide might be of interest.

http://www.npl.co.uk/upload/pdf/open-house-2018-visitor-guide.pdf

I've had a reasonable amount of success today phoning NPL and trying to
visit a couple of labs that will not be open, but interest me. No absolute
confirmations yet, as one of the people I wanted to visit is going on jury
service tomorrow, but I'm hopeful one of his colleagues can show me around.

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, CHELMSFORD,
Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales as company number 08914892
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel 01621-680100 / +44 1621-680100
Adrian Godwin