House Cleaning -- 3048A and other things
John Ackermann N8UR
2018-09-26 14:40:24 UTC
Forgive the interruption, but I need to make some room in the lab. Over
the next weeks I'll be putting some items on eBay that may be of
interest here. I'll try not to pollute the list too badly, but if you
check n8ur's auctions from time to time you'll see what I have.

Over the years I collected the major pieces for an HP 3048A phase noise
measurement system: 11848A Phase Noise Interface, 11729A Carrier Noise
Test Set, 3585B spectrum analyzer, 3561A FFT analyzer, and 8662A option
003 signal generator (photo attached). All are in good working
condition and include manuals. (I don't have any cable fixtures or
other accessories.)

I'm never going to get around to hooking this system up, so it's time to
say good bye. I'd rather find a home for the entire system than part it
out on eBay. If you're interested in the whole enchilada, please
contact me off line. If that doesn't work out, I'll list the individual
pieces in a couple of weeks.

I'll also be putting up some other items. One that's currently listed
is a PTS-160 synthesizer with 0.1 Hz resolution, front panel controls,
and GPIB.

I'm also going to be parting with a few of my Sulzer OCXOs. I will
power them up and do stability runs before listing each one, so they
will be known quantities.

Thanks,
John
jra at febo dot com
paul swed
2018-09-26 16:10:09 UTC
John,
Thanks for sending the pix really nice. Someones going to be lucky.
Best of luck to you and the winner.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL