NEO-7 GPS default 1pps width?
jimlux
2018-04-08 13:51:56 UTC
I've got some NEO-7Ms here, and without an oscilloscope handy - what's
the factory default 1pps pulse width?

The manual says pulseLenRatio is zero and pulseLenRatioLock is 100,000 (us)
flags-lockedOtherSet is 1, so I think that means "only generate 100ms
pulses when locked"

Does that align with anyone else's experience?

Tnx
Jim
Mike Cook
Leo Bodnar