FE-5680A Rubidium Frequency Standard
Jerry
2018-09-26 16:46:32 UTC
I have for sale a FE-5680A Rubidium Frequency Standard. It comes with a
brake-out board mounted to the front of the unit that has a power
connector, a lock LED, an RS-232 connector and a coax connector for the 10
MHz output. I will also include a 15 volt wall wart power supply and a
nice 6 X 10 heat sink. I never got around to mounting the unit to the heat
sink, I would just set it on and it worked fine. I have not used the unit
in a few years but I fired it up and it puts out a 2 v p-p signal at 10 MHz
and the lock lamp comes on after a few minutes. I am asking $125 including
shipping to the lower 48. I am selling as is and I do not know how
accurate the 10 MHz is and have no way of accurately measuring it. I can
provide pictures if needed.
Jerry W5RCQ ***@cox.net