NIST Time and Frequency Publication Database
2018-10-03 20:55:21 UTC
Fellow time-nuts,

I just wanted to remind you about the wonderful resource that the NIST
Time and Frequency Publication Database is. It's a good way to find lots
of good articles.

https://tf.nist.gov/general/publications.htm

Once you find an article, search on the writes names to find more good
stuff.

Today was the day when I accidentally found an article that I co-wrote.
Somewhat proud of that.

Interesting writers to search for is Allan, Weiss, Barnes, Howe, Walls,
Nelson, Hati, Gray and Stein should get you started.

"regenerative" is a good search there for regenerative dividers for
instance.

David Howe has written "Interpreting Oscillatory Frequency Stability
Plots" for instance, which may be of some interest for some here:
https://tf.nist.gov/general/pdf/1808.pdf
I just found it. Happy to find fellow Bill Riley, Francois Vernotte and
Charles Greenhall in the acknowledgement section.

Bruce Griffiths