Fw: CGSIC Bulletin: GPS Software/Hardware Update
Add Reply
Tom Van Baak
2018-10-22 14:42:15 UTC
CGSIC Bulletin: GPS Software/Hardware Update. See below. I don't know any more details. Announcements like this occur now and then.

Maybe keep an eye on your GPSDO and log raw data when possible in case you're the lucky person to first notice a bug in your receiver's f/w. Over the decades we've seen interesting examples where older GPS receivers have hiccups due to subtle changes in GPS.

For example, the most recent one I remember was the GPS Almanac / IODC / SkyTraq event of September 2017. Attached is an image from fellow time nut J. Grizzard's logging system showing that event a year ago.

/tvb