Need help machining an Aluminum cylinder
c***@juno.com
2018-07-12 18:33:42 UTC

I remember a few that had machine shops volunteering to help with
machining last year but can't remember who!
I have a 2 and 3/8" diameter cylinder 1.45" long.
It needs nine 1/6" deep X 1/16" wide grooves machined in the
circumference and adding some length to a slot already existing running
down the side.
This is to try another way to rebuild the HP 5065A Lamp oven.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Corby

Rhys D