Free Stuffs...
Burt I. Weiner
2018-05-30 15:20:10 UTC
Gang,

A local Southern California Broadcast Consulting Engineer buddy
recently passed away. His home in Sierra Madre is going to be sold.
There are 5 or 6 storage shelves, the kind with the yellow plastic
bins about 6' tall, 4' wide and about 10" deep. They are loaded with
the plastic bins and a lot of misc electronic and electrical parts.
There is also a work bench or two. One for sure is a nice electronic
type work bench. This stuff is free and must be picked up by June
9th. Obviously you will need a full size pickup truck. If interested,
please contact me direct at: ***@att.net.

Burt, K6OQK

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California U.S.A.
***@att.net
K6OQK

Bob Albert via time-nuts
2018-05-30 16:33:40 UTC
Burt, who was this guy?  Maybe I know him.  Was he a ham?
I couldn't take all the stuff but might be interested in some of the smaller items.   Is there test equipment as well?
I don't have a truck; I live in the SFV so it could be worth my time to drive over and cherry pick, if that's an option.
Bob K6DDX

Burt I. Weiner
2018-06-01 14:37:44 UTC
Gang,

The free stuffs has all been spoken for.

Thanks,