15 v power supplies
Chuck / Judy Burch
2017-08-12 17:25:26 UTC
I have acquired a number of used Philips PE 1251 15 volt dc, 2 amp power
supplies. They are high quality (over-engineered), 8" wide, 3.5" tall,
2.5" deep and weigh 3.6 lbs. Output ripple plus noise is <= 0.1 millivolt.

I am making these available to fellow time nuts for $10 each plus
at-cost shipping. Contact me off-line for photos or more information.

Chuck
paul swed
2017-08-12 18:01:00 UTC
Chuck I looked them up out of curiosity.
For time nuts these are linear supplies. Not switchers.
As Chuck says quieter.
A note. Since these are linear you need to set the straps for 120V par or
220Vac ser.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
Chuck / Judy Burch
2017-08-16 16:09:20 UTC
I have a few of the Philips PE 1251 power supplies remaining, also one
Philips PE 1252 24 volt, 1.4 amp power supply with the same low ripple
plus noise. Any or all for $10 each plus at-cost shipping.

Chuck

Subject: 15 v power supplies