Traveling to the US west coast
Pete Stephenson
2018-05-19 03:28:52 UTC
Interestingly enough, I've moved from. Switzerland (where I've met Atilla) and am now in the Bay Area. It's be great to meet up again.

Even if Attila doesn't make it to the SF area, I'd be interested in getting some local time nuts together.

Cheers!
-Pete
Are you going to be in San Francisco area? Maybe we could get a time-
nuts breakfast together with a couple of us.
Regards,
Jerry
Hi,
Some of you might already know, I will fly to the US west coast
to attend IFCS. Afterwards, I will be in Seattle for a couple of
days (from 25th to 31st). If you are in the area and want to meet up,
please drop me an email (off-list).
Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.
2018-05-19 06:48:12 UTC

I hope you guys all get together to meet with Attila.
Unfortunately I will not be able to join this time, as I'd love to be at
IFCS too, the budget for it did not materialize this time.

I too need to get to SF bay area and Seattle area to meet the many
friends there, but this was not the time.

I did have the time to meet Attila att EFTF in Torino, I keep meeting
him in more places in the world, including Neuchatel, Zurich, Besancon,
Berlin/Potsdam, Paris, Torino... I really enjoy each time. So make sure
to find him out now that he gets in your kneck of the woods.

So, until I get to travel, I keep working on my backlog of articles.
Already sent one of and another one is shaping up (finally).

If Attilla is going to be in the Bay area I would like to come up and maybe have dinner. I live in Fresno, 180 miles south of San Francisco.
Dave W6TE
Interestingly enough, I've moved from. Switzerland (where I've met Atilla) and am now in the Bay Area. It's be great to meet up again.
Even if Attila doesn't make it to the SF area, I'd be interested in getting some local time nuts together.
Cheers!
-Pete
Are you going to be in San Francisco area? Maybe we could get a time-
nuts breakfast together with a couple of us.
Regards,
Jerry
Hi,
Some of you might already know, I will fly to the US west coast to
attend IFCS. Afterwards, I will be in Seattle for a couple of days
(from 25th to 31st). If you are in the area and want to meet up,
please drop me an email (off-list).
Attila Kinali
the prosperity and technological sophistication in the world is of
no use without that foundation.
C%7C1947df2ea29d48f7aa3208d5bd38b10a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaa
aaa%7C1%7C0%7C636622973542611628&sdata=Fx2SdOpMmpuGCtrh0krWB1NbzdjIy
AmbvPimzxeevqo%3D&reserved=0
Jeremy Nichols
2018-05-19 15:32:00 UTC
It looks like IFCS is being held in the Lake Tahoe area; if I were Attila,
I'd fly into Reno and rent a car for the beautiful drive up into the
Sierra, thus avoiding SFO/OAK and the Bay Area traffic mess.

Jeremy

Hi,
https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.febo.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ftime-nuts&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1947df2ea29d48f7aa3208d5bd38b10a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636622973542611628&sdata=Fx2SdOpMmpuGCtrh0krWB1NbzdjIyAmbvPimzxeevqo%3D&reserved=0
Richard (Rick) Karlquist