HP5065C or the 5065Jr.
Add Reply
c***@juno.com
2018-06-09 21:58:13 UTC

Thought I'd share some PIX of an HP5065A I made up from spare parts.

Chassis was from an HP8620C and there is no AC supply, it runs off of
external +24VDC.

Unit has 5 and 10 Mhz outputs.

It tests well and easily exceeds the HP specs.

Cheers,

Corby
Pete Lancashire
J. L. Trantham
2018-06-10 17:33:06 UTC
Very Nice!!

What is mounted on top of the 10811?

Joe

c***@juno.com
2018-06-11 15:21:00 UTC
Joe,

"What is mounted on top of the 10811?"

That is a Clifton Labs Z10000 buffer amp.

Still made but by another company.

Mounted on a small right angle bracket that is mounted using the existing
screws on the back of the 10811 adaptor assy.

It's input is connected to the 10Mhz out pins of the connector for the
10811.

It has a high input impedance so as not to load the 10811 and VERY high
isolation.

That's how I provide the 10Mhz out.

I have also used the LH0033 mounted with RTV "dead bug" style on the on
the back of the assy.

It only requires two resistors and two caps to utilize a single supply.

Cheers,

Corby