Lady Heather question
Add Reply
Michael Baker
2018-06-23 21:52:38 UTC
Hello, Time Nutters--

I up-dated to V5 of Lady Heather and have not been able to get it
to display full-screen.   As soon as LH  starts up it auto-magically
changes the resolution of the display screen to a VERY low res like
640 X 480.

Resetting the monitor display back to any of several high res
levels in Win-7 control panel does not help.  As soon as Lady
Heather runs it automatically self-switches the screen display
back to super low res.

Entering screen resolution commands to LH with /vm,   /vl, or
/vv, (as examples) does change the screen resolution back to a
higher level but LH will still not display full screen with any
command I have tried.

My computer-fu is weak but 2 of my cohorts who are very
computer savvy have looked at this issue and have not been
able to figure it out either.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!

Mike Baker
Micanopy, FL
2018-06-24 02:07:25 UTC
Full screen mode is disabled by default since it only works with some display resolutions and display drivers... it can even crash the system. To enable full screen ability add the /fu command line option.