Improved CSRS-PPP service coming
2018-07-14 00:57:10 UTC
I just got an email from CSRS-PPP outlining their upgraded service coming 14 Aug 2018.

https://webapp.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/geod/tools-outils/documentation.php

The new software supports all GNSS systems and will handle carrier phase observations for L1 only receivers. Currently CSRS-PPP only supports GPS and GLONASS pseduorange data. It will be interesting to see how the new software improves (or breaks) the antenna position results.
Anders Wallin
2018-07-14 06:46:54 UTC
Is PPP-AR "ambiguity resolution" the same (or similar) as iPPP from CNES
(code or service not publicly available AFAIK)?
iPPP time/frequency transfer is a useful improvement over PPP, see e.g.
http://cnfgg.eu/pdf/G2_2015/Gerard%20PETIT.pdf
Tim Lister
2018-07-14 18:09:06 UTC
On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:46 PM, Anders Wallin
Post by Anders Wallin
Is PPP-AR "ambiguity resolution" the same (or similar) as iPPP from CNES
(code or service not publicly available AFAIK)?
iPPP time/frequency transfer is a useful improvement over PPP, see e.g.
http://cnfgg.eu/pdf/G2_2015/Gerard%20PETIT.pdf
I believe so. There is a comparison of the PPP-AR products including
the CNES and NRCan CSRS versions available at:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s41445-017-0009-9
the PDF seems to be freely available.

Tim