GNS-500A Rubidium
Clint Jay
2018-05-25 14:21:51 UTC
Just spotted on eBay, a rather sorry looking GNS-500A Rubidium standard,
it's not expensive and is up for best offer, May or may not be of use to
someone?
2018-05-25 14:27:36 UTC
HI

Unless I’m missing something, that’s an *old* Efratom. I would not count on
it working without some significant effort. The price is right though.

Bob
Clint Jay
2018-05-25 14:38:23 UTC
It has, in one of the pictures, a damaged label that says FRK so yes, I
would think that too.

It does look rather sad but could be a fun project perhaps.