Using Timewave
Add Reply
Jerry Stern
2017-08-10 22:52:13 UTC
I have a PM6690 and it seems to work with Prologix GPIB/USB and latest version of Timewave. I have never used the software before. I have my Thunderbolt connected as external ref and as Input A measuring Freq. inset up Timewave for a modified Allan Dev taking datapoints every second for 2 hours. After about 10-15 mins it had collected 7200 points and stop and said insufficient data points were acquired. Why did Timewave stop exactly at 7200 ?

Any advice appreciated to get me on the right track

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone
Jerry Stern
2017-08-11 00:22:24 UTC
Opps my smartphone spell corrected somehow. My question is about Timelab not timewave

Sorry
Jerry

Sent from my iPhone