Phase-Matrix 598A Service Manual
Add Reply
Bruce Hunter via time-nuts
2018-04-28 18:22:03 UTC
The recent discussion of frequency counter testing prompts me to ask members of this list if anyone owns or has access to the service manual for the Phase-Matrix 598A frequency counter. I have been looking for a copy for several years and have asked on several other forums without success. I have been told that many of these counters were sold to the USAF, each with a copy of the service manual, and that the service manuals might start showing up through surplus channels one of these days. If you happen to come across one, please keep me in mind.

The operations manual is available at no charge online, but the service manual is very expensive in relationship to the defective counter I purchased several years ago.

Bruce Hunter, KG6OJI