febo.com mailing lists are back!
Add Reply
John Ackermann N8UR
2018-07-02 15:01:15 UTC
Thanks to quick work by our new mailing list hosting company, emwd.com,
the febo.com mailing lists are back up ahead of schedule.

The list posting addresses remain <listname>@lists.febo.com

The web interface to manage your subscription info, and the archives, do
require slightly different URLs. To access the web interface, use this
format: lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/<listname>_lists.febo.com

For example, lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts_lists.febo.com

Similarly, the archives are reached at
lists.febo.com/pipermail/<listname>_lists.febo.com

For example, lists.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com

(This change may make Google searches of the archives unreliable for a
while, but they should catch up fairly quickly.)

Best wishes,
John

2018-07-02 17:21:33 UTC
Hurray! Good work!

Now we can focus on time-nuttery again.

I held a crash-coarse for a friend (and silent casual reader of
time-nuts) this weekend, and he learned a lot. :)
Doing it oneself is fun, sharing it is even more fun.

Post by John Ackermann N8UR
Thanks to quick work by our new mailing list hosting company, emwd.com,
the febo.com mailing lists are back up ahead of schedule.
The web interface to manage your subscription info, and the archives, do
require slightly different URLs.  To access the web interface, use this
format: lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/<listname>_lists.febo.com
For example, lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts_lists.febo.com
Similarly, the archives are reached at
lists.febo.com/pipermail/<listname>_lists.febo.com
For example, lists.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com
(This change may make Google searches of the archives unreliable for a
while, but they should catch up fairly quickly.)
Best wishes,
John
and follow