[time-nuts] Need Advice on Trimble 22020 Antenna
Patrick Murphy
2018-07-13 20:55:47 UTC
recently picked up a Trimble 22020 L1/L2 antenna for a pretty good
price. It is in near perfect physical condition including the ground
plane. I Googled around a bit for technical specifications and so far
have found nothing very useful. Is there a source out there I am just
missing? I did briefly connect it to my Resolution-T but did not see any
satellites.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Pat (KG5YPQ)
and follow the instructions there.
Bob kb8tq
2018-07-13 21:44:15 UTC
Hi

Trimble has been making GPS for a *long* time. Your antenna dates back a ways.
You see them for $50 to $100 if you do some careful shopping. They have about
50 db of front end gain and need 12V for power. They are pretty broadband compared
to a timing antenna with built in filtering. All of that makes them a challenge to use
with something like a Res-T or a T-Bolt.

Bob